What the fuck am I supposed to say? Fuck it. She writes me this, “Sorry for being such a bitch when you were just really nice to me.” Yeah, fucking understated like woah. You were a little bit more then just a “bitch”.

I flew to North Carolina, fucking North Carolina, and drove all the way across that stupid state to see you. I got to your house, met you in the driveway, and your reaction was, “When can you leave?” LITERALLY, after months of asking me to come, after the entire day you sent me text messages about how excited you were to see me. And then, as soon as I arrive you kick me out of your life, and when I am, what I see as understandably confused, you say, “You only wanted to fuck me anyway.” First of all, if that was all I wanted, three months before when I did fuck you for the first time that would have been it. Secondly, NORTH FUCKING CAROLINA! I rented a fucking car. Stupid bitch.
And now, in a message titled, “hey dude” you say, “Sorry for being such a bitch when you were just really nice to me.” And I am beyond confused. That was like in September, and I kind of wrote you off as some crazy bitch. And I guess I was right. AND What the fuck does she expect? I have NOTHING to say to this person. I want to be mad and just say like fuck you or something, but I really don’t care, or not enough anyway. I’m just so fucking confused. I think it’s just the timing. I feel like I am surrounded by the insane, the lazy, and the insanely lazy. I don’t know, she is far from the only girl to dick me over lately, and she is even surprisingly far from the worst, but I guess it’s the fact that she has decided to randomly throw herself back into my life.
I kind of knew it would happen. My good friend’s gf is best friends with the “bitch”, and I could tell that lately they have been hanging out a lot, even though no one will admit it. So I’ve been feeling it, I just never expected her to actually contact me directly. I mean, I expected the most dramatic and annoying way of having to deal with this. In that light, it’s not that bad. I think I’m just going to keep to that old saying, “if you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything at all.”
Anyway, this incident has left me with one final thought.
ALL CRAZY PEOPLE, LEAVE ME ALONE! Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment