Saturday, December 19, 2009

This Is What I Am Talking About



So there was ANOTHER crash on my corner. What is that 3 in one month?

The thing isn't so much the crash, it's how people reacted to it. And I'm not talking about the usual ways, rubber-neckers and such. The crash involved two cars, the SUV that flipped, and a little Toyota that was just dented in the front. The little car seemed fine, while the SUV required and ambulance. All the while the family from the other car, a fat and ugly mother and father and their fat ugly spawn milled about, and their children ran around playing soccer. It just seemed so disrespectful. I mean, I don't know who caused the crash, which car, but it was so freaking disrespectful to be just standing there while your children run around the CRASH SCENE while the other driver is literally being pulled out by paramedics. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment