Friday, December 4, 2009

WTF???

What the fuck? Why am I left here feeling like the bad guy? I'm a douche-bag, and I don't care about you. Right.

You are an alcoholic. That is the beginning of your problems, and to an almost all encompassing degree the source of your problems. You are also homeless, vulgar, and generally difficult to be around. Fuck you even taste like an ashtray. But through all of this bullshit that you spew on a constant, I was able to accept as you, mostly because that's what it is, and we were friends because of it. I mean, I can't lie, you're smart, witty, and you got a bangin' body. But you're a goddamn alcoholic.

Okay, and for me it's not that hard to accept an alcoholic. I mean, look who's talking. I guess in the end you just finally pushed even past my ability to just accept. I had no problem with you drunk dialing me, picking you up from your crazy adventures where you are literally caked in filth and lying in the streets of skid row with a bunch of crack heads. I didn't tell you "I told you so" when you fucked your ex, twice. I let you stay at my house when even your mother stopped talking to you completely.

No I had no problem with that. What I had a problem with is you calling me, telling me your in a shitty situation and you need me to get you and then I drive to fuck knows where and you are nowhere to be found. What I have a problem with is this happened twice and I warned you, no more, and you call me, balling, screeching, pleading that you need me because you finally decided to go to rehab, and you wont' be able to see me for a long time. So I again dive to you, and you are NOWHERE, and don't answer your phone, even though you obsessively called me the whole 15 min. drive to make sure I was coming.

And then to top it off, the next day you are not going to rehab. Low and behold, you are with staying at some dude you met at a bar's place. Again. Which is how you ended up with the guy who masturbated on you in your sleep, or asked you every morning if you want to suck his dick. Duh, you fucking idiot.

But the part that pisses me off the most is through all of this, your only reaction is that I cannot understand. I can't understand addiction. I have no idea about what you are feeling, the shakes, withdrawals, and vomiting. Well, if you had been paying attention to me any of the times I was talking to you, I do understand, you idiot. I am an alcoholic. I went to rehab. How the fuck can you bullshit me straight to my face? I guess thats the difference between us. I went to rehab once, and now I have a life. You are on what? Stint number 4? You might be pissed, you might think I'm a dick for dropping you, but you know what? I don't need anymore bullshit.

1 comment: