Friday, December 18, 2009

Helicopter


What the hell? At first it was just a helicopter, but then it started hovering, and then yelling things on the loud speaker. After about fifteen minutes of, "Trust us, we're gonna get you!" and the shaking of everything in my house, I assumed that as usual soon it would be over. Not so. Here almost 3 hours and 4 helicopters later the entire neighborhood is closed off and I can't go outside. The flying machine bellows, "Say in your homes, and lock your doors. SIR! Return to your home!" Okay. Sorry, but I'm bored of being stuck in my house.


I'm not trying to complain too much, I mean they have a job to do, I get it. But come on. It's been hours. How much does it cost to keep those birds in the sky? Taze him, gas him, what ever. Just finish it already.



Okay. Update. Not only did they block off the neighborhood, fly around for hours, and make fuck all noise for hours, but also the LAPD found it necessary to come through my house, and search the backyard. Apparently, some burglars were running away from them, and went into a house or a yard, and that is how this all started. Over burglary. So yeah. Finally over I hope.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/klta-wilshire-standoff,0,4991396.story

No comments:

Post a Comment