skip to main | skip to sidebar

Things For Me, Stuff For You

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Factory Pictures




Posted by Crud at 10:41 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (32)
    • ▼  December (30)
      • Seems About Right To Me
      • Random Awesome
      • Ahhhh What Now?
      • Traffic Court
      • Meow
      • This Is What I Am Talking About
      • Mildly Interesting
      • Helicopter
      • Winston Churchill
      • This Crap-tastic Weekend
      • Revolution
      • Factory Pictures
      • New Art
      • The Greatest Things In Life, Are It's Disappointments
      • The Future? WTF?
      • No title
      • Modern Man
      • Friday Night
      • The Future Is Tight
      • Don't Call Me, I'll Call You
      • One Of Those Hot Girls I Used To Know
      • Accidents I Watched
      • Cool
      • WTF???
      • Toe Prophet
      • What I Want....
      • Heavy Gravity
      • Renaissance Man
      • WHY?
      • Flossing
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
 

Things For Me, Stuff For You

Hello, and welcome to Things For Me, Stuff For You. I guess it began in 2006. "Things For Me, Stuff For You" was my first, and as yet only sculptor show. It was a "writer's attempt at visual expression". I feel that, although I do not make sculptors regularly, I have continued in my fascination with expression in it's many forms. This blog borrows the name from that show, but much more I feel it borrows the enthusiasm of that "attempt".

Followers