So I don’t get it. In like every scifi, or action movie or just future movie or whatever everyone is wearing tracksuit overalls. Like the future will be all about being so busy that putting on pants and a shirt will just be to hard. Or like to be advanced you have to wear a solid color from head to toe.
You’d think you know, since these kinds of clothes originate from like janitors and other really dirty work, they must have some utility. My question is then, is everyone in the future really busy gardening or something all the time? I mean to take a shit you basically have to take the whole thing off. And it’s not that much easier to piss. So what the hell is everyone doing that they have to be wearing these things all the time? Lots of resistance training?
I’m just saying. Seems silly to me. I think it all probably comes from lazy costume designers and graphic artists, who needed a quick way of showing that the future is totally different then now. But why the hell did overall tracksuits make sense? Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment