It isn't to say that I don't enjoy other kinds of sex, I most certainly enjoy a wide verity, this is just my favorite. I mean a woman who a has proven herself to be your equal or possibly better, isn't that the hottest thing ever? I mean, damn, she's as hot as me or hotter. Right? Well, that's my thought for the day.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
What I Want....
So maybe this is going to sound shallow or whatever, but it is how I feel. What I really want out of life, or what I have enjoyed the most, and search out more then anything else is this. I like beautiful women, powerful women. I like meeting a personality that makes me feel stupid. When I meet a woman and she completely bewilders me, confuses me, challenges me; that is when I am most desirous of her. When a woman defeats me in a verbal argument, or a competition or something where we are equal and she beats me, that is when I find her the most attractive. That is when I cannot help but want to ravage her. This is the experience I enjoy the most in life, and the sex afterward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment