Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Greatest Things In Life, Are It's Disappointments


I am so fucking sick of this city. I am so sick of people, and bullshit. I am so sick of hot ass skanky girls who fuck around with everyone and talk about sex all the time and how much they love it and blah blah blah and it turns out they are the WORST lay. So fucking disappointing.

I really don’t understand it. It’s like I hung out with this girl and whatever for a day or two, and she’s all flirty and touchy, so I finally get alone with her. And I mean, I’ve been like FEELING this chick. She seems perfect for me, hot as fuck, dark in demeanor and humor, kinky as shit, so I’m all about it. I’m like, sitting close to her, and feeling her thigh up her skirt, and she is totally cold. So I’m confused and I kind of cool down and she’s like, “what’s wrong?” And I’m just thinking, “What the fuck?” But I figure I just didn’t get it.

No actually, what I didn’t get is that is how she is. She is completely unreactive to everything. I would soon discover that making out with here is actually me kissing her and her just sitting here. So I kind of am not into this, but she’s like, “what’s wrong?”. And I don’t want to be like, “Well, your about as arousing as a dead fish at this point.”, but thought better of it. So we keep going and I get her shirt off and stuff, and finally she’s like, “take off your pants”, which is encouraging, but that was it. No blow job, no hand job, nothing. But I don’t know, I’m hard and horny obviously, I went down on her, and make her cum and everything, which is kind of my favorite thing, and still she doesn’t want to kiss me or touch me or anything.

But I guess, at that point I was really horny. I did just get her off. And she is fucking hot, long legs, thin body, firm tits, dark brunette. And I know she’s hit it with like way more athletic and good looking guys then me so I figure, “fuck it, she’s got to be good.” And her voice was so hot when she came. I wanted to be right up against her when I came in her.

But it was so disappointing. Like having sex with a warm bag. And fuck, how many times did she orgasm? I don’t fucking know. I pounded the fuck out of her, and she thinks it’s because I like her, but I just couldn’t wait to cum and for the whole thing to be over. I even still had to go home and jerk off. Fuck this shit. What the hell am I going to say to her? “Your hot and shit, but no thanks?”

I mean to have real good sex you have to be into it. It has to be biting and scratching and moaning and screaming and growling and sweat. I am rarely satisfied until I am completely exhausted. And even then it's normally just a matter of time. But this girl wasn't like that at all. She was a total lay back and take it. But not in ANY good way. In a way that was like WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I JUST MASTURBATE?

Just one more day of high expectations, and deep disappointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment